Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Random Happenings

On Emily's last day in Texas we had a great day of cowboy boot shopping, painting toenails, reading magazines, eating pizza, and making microwave mug brownies. I'd give you the link to the mug brownie recipe but they didn't turn out that great, so I'll spare you.



While I was in Maryland I re-potted most of my indoor plants and trimmed them up a bit. Here is one plant that grew a huge spiral root



Here are a few new meals I've tried lately

Chili-Maple Glazed Chicken with couscous (Chicken would have been better with more of a sauce, wasn't especially flavorful)


Baked Potato Soup- This one was pretty good and easy. Here is the link for the recipe-http://pearls-handcuffs-happyhour.blogspot.com/2011/03/outback-aint-got-nothin-on-me.html?m=1



No comments:

Post a Comment