Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School

Today will be my LAST first day of school. I am so excited to start this semester, everyone else has been saying that they are not ready for it to begin but I am looking forward to this fall for so many reasons.

Look forward to posts about my graduate defense, breakfast taco making for day workers, potlucks with the homeless, Family Promise (a program where churches house homeless families for a week), Sunday School teaching, study abroad programs, and interesting classes. Between all of that, if you hear of any jobs in the south Florida area, let me know :)

This past weekend Treehouse (the Lutheran campus ministry) had a leadership retreat. Not necessarily a very restful retreat, but a very productive one. I'm on the justice and service team for the semester, along with a couple other wonderful Aggies.

The really cute country church we stayed at. Complete with lots of ghost stories.

Impromptu mid-afternoon nap time. We were all so tired, and the semester hadn't even started...uh oh.

Group meeting and discussion time with Pastor Mindy and some of the leaders



No comments:

Post a Comment