Sunday, August 5, 2012

Welcome to friends and family!


Recently I’ve gotten the itch to try my hand at blogging. On my latest expedition I traveled to Namibia. Everyone in the group had to write a couple of blog posts (http://alecabroad.com/) and it was a great way to keep in touch. As I travel around from Maryland, to Virginia, to Texas, and anywhere in between, I thought this would be a perfect way to give friends and family insight into my daily living and a peek at of the places I visit.

I’m sure this will end up being a hodgepodge of my adventures, cooking, knitting, and maybe random thoughts here and there…I hope you enjoy and please keep me up to date about what is going on in your life!

This is one of the places I've visited this summer, I'm on a hike to Emory Peak in Big Bend National Park

Disclaimer: This blog could very well end up being like a New Year’s resolution diet. I’m excited about starting it, but no promises for how long it will continue. 




No comments:

Post a Comment