Monday, August 6, 2012

World Travels

I’m thinking I’ll do a few posts about Namibia over time...Here is the first!

Let’s start with the plane ride to Germany. We had a 13 hour layover which gave us the chance to explore the city of Frankfurt. 


 This is Josh, Holly, and Brandy...all bright eyed and smiling, they had no idea how tired we would all feel by the end of the day

I don’t think anyone in the group knew German, so it took us a few wrong stops and some debating to actually get into the city.


It just looks so German!

The first place we stayed was the University of Namibia Neudamm Campus. The campus was pretty modern and not so different from one in the US. Just a whole lot smaller than these large Universities I love to attend. 


Some sort of gathering or hang out area

Couldn't resist a picture of the animal science building

 Here is the dairy

Dairy processing facility

Some of the finished products


My friend Holly made this video with a few of her clips from the trip. I don’t know if the link will be good for long but have a look at this if it works https://vimeo.com/46987632?action=share


No comments:

Post a Comment