Thursday, May 2, 2013

Family Visit: Schnebly

Since I have moved to Florida one of the most common recommendations that I have gotten is to visit Schnebly Winery. http://www.schneblywinery.com/

This winery is very exciting because all of their wine is made from tropical fruits that are grown in south Florida. After taking part in their tasting I think that all wine should be made from tropical fruit grown in south Florida.

We got to sample wines that were made from coconut, guava, passion fruit, mango, and even avocado. They had more, but since we wanted to be able to walk out of the place we didn't sample any others. The wines actually tasted like the fruits they were made with so I loved them. I'm sure some wine connoisseur would be able to critique the wine, but my opinion is good enough for me.

The setting was beautiful and a nice time to take a break in our busy day.

Parents

3 comments: