Sunday, June 9, 2013

Goals for June

Last month I made a personal list of different goals I wanted to accomplish before June. Mostly they were pesky errands that had been hanging over my head, but I got most of these mini goals accomplished. Around the same time I wrote a list for June goals. The May list was pretty mundane and not worth sharing but I decided to have some more fun goals for the next month.

Goals:
Finish a book- I wrote this goal for June probably back in April. Sine then I've read about 9 books. And I've already accomplished finishing a book twice this month. So goal 1, complete. Now I'm actually trying to not grab a new book right away because that's ALL I want to do lately. I completely advocate shameless bookworms but my reading obsession has led to a lack of cooking, not as clean apartment, and lack of communication with friends. So I need to get my priorities re-aligned for a few days/a week or two and then I'll be back on the reading train. 

Finish a knitting project- Another hobby of mine that has fallen prey to my reading binge. I haven't been knitting as much as I used to and I think this has been a trend since I first moved to Texas and has continued into Florida life. There is something not quite as appealing about knitting when it is always warm outside. Not quite sure what the knitting project will be, but I'll show you soon. 

Home Decorating- I've found myself on pinterest more and more looking for fun and creative decorating ideas. And I think I'm about to go into decorating overload. I've already made 2 trips to Home Depot for paint and the people who work in the paint department there already know me. Keep an eye out for the results of my mysterious projects. 

One June goal down, Two-ish to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment