Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Revisiting my June Goals

I had three main goals for June.

Reading: Done. I read two books and am currently working on another. Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg. I'm liking it so far. It's about women in the workplace. Candice recommended it, and our reading interests overlap by at least 85%, so any books she enjoys I'm likely to enjoy too.

Home Decorating: Great progress! I painted a table and two sets of drawers. My shoebox top belt organizer was finally decorated, and I started a throw pillow project. Not too shabby. I don't think this is a goal that is every truly complete. This month I certainly accomplished what I set out to do.

Knitting: Fail. Didn't knit. Looked at yarn, but didn't knit. I'm not officially setting this as a goal again. I will knit as I feel led. Since knitting is a hobby for me, I don't want to turn it into something I make myself do. I may knit a sweater tomorrow, I may not pick up needles for two months. We'll just have to see.

No major goals for July. Just hoping to get in at least a moderate amount of exercise between all the crazy travel I have this month.

2 comments:

  1. "I will knit as I feel led." So spiritual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home decorating is inspiring me, Beth. I'll actually have a home to decorate this year!

    ReplyDelete