Friday, November 8, 2013

Pre-Wedding Festivities

Hi Blog, since we last met I got married. And I've got a lot of things to share. I guess I'll start with a few of the pre-wedding festivities. If I update about the wedding for the next month this is me apologizing in advance.

After we were picked up from the airport a few days before the wedding we were greeted with a beautiful cake mom made.

This is the man I married. On the way to pick up tuxes he kept himself entertained with things he found in the backseat of Erik's car. 

Trip to Bobby's Burger Palace. A laid back Bobby Flay restaurant.

We went on an excursion to get some wedding decorations and most importantly apples to use as seating cards.

The stems on these pumpkins were HUGE.

I loved getting to experience some real fall. I have missed the changing seasons.

Some huge squash that looks like a cross between a goose-neck gourd and a butternut.

The time spent in Maryland before the wedding was very refreshing. We were kept busy with various errands and to-dos but it wasn't too overwhelming. Having a chance to spend a few days with family was nice, I can't wait until the trip up at Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful. So, so, so happy for you, Beth! (And I can't imagine you were much of a bridezilla...) Keep the pictures and stories coming!

    ReplyDelete