Friday, June 28, 2013

The perfect breakfast

I love that berries are in season right now. Not in season in Florida, but in other parts of the country so they are on sale for me.

Raspberries are definitely a treat I don't normally buy, but with raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries all on sale at once I'm in snacking/breakfast heaven. They just look so pretty together.

When I was younger sometimes I would eat a breakfast of a bowl of blueberries with a little milk. The new improved version is simple a mix of delicious berries with a couple splashes of milk and about a teaspoon of sugar on top.

Simple. Pretty. Healthy. 

Breakfasts that are easy (my definition being less than 1 minute prep time) but are semi-elegant and make you feel pampered are the best. Perfect start to any morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment