Thursday, August 8, 2013

Goals Progress: Week 1

1. Complaining- What I'm finding to be most challenging about this one is realizing when I am complaining. Sometimes I'll look back on a day and realize that I probably had been a little whiny about something but I did not specifically realize it at the moment. My complaining certainly hasn't been excessive, but I'm still working on cutting it off before it starts.

2. Spending- Easy so far. I didn't make this particular goal too difficult, it's not like I'm avoiding buying groceries or something, and I don't normally go out and spend lots of money. Typing this, I am starting to question why I even made this a goal in the first place. Anyway...this goal is going well. Aside from me actually noticing all the great sales right now, I'm not really inclined to do much spending on myself.

3. Exercise- Great! This is the perfect goal to get me back in the swing of things. The goal was 5 days a week, and so far I have been exercising Mon-Friday and taking the weekends off. Randomly I started listening to The Hunger Games audio book and it has turned out to be a great workout companion. Katniss running around for her life makes 20 minutes on the elliptical seem like a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment