Thursday, November 14, 2013

A few more things

Just a couple more pre-wedding snapshots I thought were worth sharing


Me with my new best friend. I can't even describe how excited I was for this wedding gift. My bridesmaids pitched in and got me a Kitchen Aid mixer together. I was shocked, awed, amazed, thrilled. Since before I met David I've been dreaming about a Kitchen Aid mixer, so this was awesome. The mixer has already been put to work making donuts, crusty bread, banana bread, whipped cream, and cheesecake. Wow, listing all that together in less than a month sounds really unhealthy. But don't worry, I've been exercising too. Last week I dedicated a run to wine and cheesecake. 

This is the back of Emily's head

We played around with her hair to figure out a simple cute style. All we did was make a low ponytail, flip it through once, flip it through again, and tuck in the ends and secure with bobby pins. Easy peasy. Also, to me this looks like a way that Mary Crawley from Downton Abbey might wear her hair. If Lady Mary would wear her hair like this, we should too. 


Allie was our manicure expert and did a stellar job helping with all the nail doing. I got in trouble because I kept touching things or almost touching things and messing up my drying nails. Oops. Also here you get to see Emily's face, she has a nice face and the back of the head picture did not do it justice.


This picture of my mom is the only picture on my camera from the day of the wedding. (Doesn't she look pretty!). Love the slippers with the dress look. She did remember to change shoes before the ceremony if anyone was wondering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment